Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 23: Licenses and permits

Started poking around to ask information on business license and permits. See, dear readers, our food concept is a bit complicated and unique, and much as I want to spill the beans on what exactly our venture is all about, I can't. All I can say is there's nothing exactly like it in the Philippines. There's something a bit similar, but what we want to introduce is something on a grander scale and more polished.

So you can imagine that we'll have our work cut out for us. We'll have to submit a substantial, convincing and attractive Business Proposal. Hmm... if we're successful and decide to expand in the future, it might be possible that the government will be forced to pass a law that deals with our venture... That is only if our business takes off.

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad, buy all of the things that I've never had. I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine, smiling next to Oprah and the Queen... hey it's free to dream big, right?

Reach for the star!

No comments:

Post a Comment